As an owner or operator of a theater, having the proper insurance coverage and risk management plan will keep the show going. Starkweather & Shepley has the knowledge and sills to insure: theaters, theater companies and not-for-profit theater groups.
Each of our Theater Insurance policies is customized to fit your unique exposures. From people, property and productions to administration and financing, we work with you to develop unique risk protection including Dance Liability Insurance, Opera Insurance or Performing Arts Insurance. To cover everything you do.
Coverage options can include:
- General Liability — This coverage protects you, the insured, against claims of bodily injury and property damage arising out of your operations.
- Theatrical Property — Including Lighting & Stage Equipment, Props, Sets, Wardrobe.
- Directors & Officers Liability — Protects the individual board members in the event they are personally sued.
- Business/Performance Interruption — Reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries during that reconstruction period due a covered loss until you are back on stage!
- Owned/Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability — Protects you against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by owned/rented vehicles, equipment trucks, or employees’ personal cars while being used on behalf of the theater.
- Harassment, Worker’s Compensation, Crime and Employee Dishonesty, Disability Insurance & More.
- Voluntary Benefits