Starkweather & Shepley has an outstanding reputation within the surety industry as one of the most skilled professional bonding agencies in the country. What sets our surety team apart is the professionalism and integrity of our personnel and their straight-talking persuasiveness.
The sureties we represent and the clients we serve have
- Dedication to the construction industry
- Depth of knowledge
- Quality of counseling
- Strong customer commitment
Our bond specialists
- Understand the complexities of the construction / design business
- Are uniquely proficient at quickly assessing the critical surety issues that affect the contractor
- Effectively negotiate with the “right surety” for the desired level of surety support
Focused exclusively on building a valued relationship that will enhance the clients’ success, our surety team’s comprehensive customer service is tailored to the specific needs of the individual client.
For more information concerning Bid, Performance, and Payment Bonds, or to discuss your bonding program, please contact Starkweather & Shepley.
Surety Bond Qualifications
Starkweather & Shepley’s bond specialists have the qualifications you can rely on. This team has the experience, education and training to get the job done.
Members of the department actively participate and have taken leadership roles in various professional associations that serve the construction and design communities