Starkweather & Shepley’s claims team consists of advocacy specialists dedicated to bringing the fullest measure of innovation, transparency, and certainty to our customers after a loss occurs or a claim is made.
Our claims consultants all have strong carrier and/or brokerage experience and many have developed high proficiencies that mirror our organization’s practice groups.
Regardless of the level of complexity of your claim, we have the resources to provide professional guidance so you can recover from the loss quickly and efficiently. One unique perspective the claims team offers our clients during the claims process is that most of them licensed adjusters. This allows the team to better assist in the negotiation process with the insurers on behalf of our clients. Additionally, our advocacy specialists review reservation of right letters, rebut coverage denials where appropriate and consult with our clients and their attorneys on any claim concern.
Our goal is to work in tandem with our client and the carrier’s adjuster to minimize our client’s concerns and bring the claim to a satisfactory resolution. At Starkweather & Shepley, our approach to claims management goes beyond the standard process, to true claim advocacy.
Having a claim is inconvenient, but we give you options to make reporting your claim easy.
- For after-hours claims emergency and immediate advice, call 1-800-446-5838.
- To report to your company directly, see this list of Insurance Carriers
- Report all Worker’s Compensation Claims directly to the Insurance Carrier.
- Report Auto Glass Only Claims directly to the carrier.
- Submit an online claim at your convenience. We will email you confirmation that the claim was reported or contact you for more information.
Hurricane Preparedness, What You Need to Know