Through our partnership with Innovative Captive Strategies (ICS), Starkweather & Shepley can help you determine if a Captive Insurance alternative makes sense for you. A Captive Insurance Company is a special purpose insurance company whose primary role is to insure or reinsure the retained risk of its owners. In other words, it is a risk financing mechanism used as an alternative to traditional insurance.
- At Starkweather Benefits Solutions, we consistently hear from our clients and prospects that their employees do not fully understand or appreciate the value of their benefits […]
- The upcoming year promises to be another busy one in the area of employee benefits compliance. Employers will have to deal with HIPAA, ERISA and other […]
- Ever had an employee who is fully trained and performed well in the past, but is struggling for some reason? Starkweather & Shepley Benefits Solutions & […]
- We can complement the skillset of your existing team or we can be your HR resource if you do not have one! Let us help you […]
- The StarShep Private Exchange, powered by Assurex Global, is a private marketplace platform that gives employers an unprecedented range of administrative flexibility and employee health benefit […]