This program is administered by Starkweather & Shepley Ins., and underwritten by Travelers. Travelers is one of the leading providers of marine insurance in the United States.
Designed for organizations dedicated to marine assistance and towing. The C-PORT program offers an extensive portfolio of quality insurance products and services to address a wide range of marine exposures. And when you choose this program, you can trust you are working with insurance specialists who understand your specific watercraft needs. This program provides access to competitive rates, a simplified application process and customized coverage. This program is underwritten by Travelers, one of the leading providers of marine insurance in the United States. Traveler’s product and service offerings are backed by its financial strength and longevity in the insurance business.
Key coverage features include:
- Combined marine and general liability coverage with one insurance company in a single policy
- $1 million per occurrence general liability limit with $2 million aggregate
- General liability includes separate $1 million Defense Limit
- Maintenance and Cure for owner operators
- Each vessel separately insured